|Little Bevan Street|
Bloomsbury, London WC1
Commercial locations Edit
- Black Books, a bookshop owned and run by Bernard Black. Located at number 13.
- Nifty Gifty (formerly), a gift shop once owned by Fran Katzenjammer. Located at number 12.
- Goliath Books, a bookshop owned and run by Evan. Located at number 12.
- Urbannation, an unidentified shop. Located at number 14.
Public services Edit
- Phone box
- Ice cream stand
Behind the scenes Edit
- All shots for Little Bevan Street were filmed on Leigh Street, Bloomsbury.
- The name of the street on which Black Books is situated was revealed on an envelope delivered to the shop, on which read 'Black Books, 13 Little Bevan St., Bloomsbury, London WC1'.