Canary Islands, Spain
- "The sunlit island of Saint-Honoré. A tropical jungle engirdled with golden sands boasting the hemisphere's only English book shop and bar"
- —A newspaper's description of Saint-Honoré
Saint-Honoré is a small island located in the Canary Islands, Spain. It is a popular tourist destination, boasting tropical jungles and golden sand beaches as well as the hemisphere's only English bookshop and bar. The island is named after St. Honoré, the patron saint of bakers and pastry chefs.
In 2002, Fran Katzenjammer, Manny Bianco and Bernard Black planned to visit the island for a holiday, however, due to their extremely tight budget of £4 per person, they only spent 4 hours there, before having to fly home again via several different countries.
Behind the scenesEdit
- The island of Saint-Honoré is completely fictional, and was created by Dylan Moran purely for the show.
- Hmm, perhaps Dylan borrowed the name from Agatha Christie:
- A Nice Change (Mentioned only)